Thank you for Choosing North Shore Inn Condo Hotel Traverse City!
We’re so happy to have you safely arrive to your getaway. We hope your travels were safe and uneventful. To help you through your stay, we have some guidance and policies below.
Our private beachfront property is for our registered guests only. Anyone who is not an overnight guest of the property will be asked to leave.
- 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival
- If you are looking to check in early, please notify us so we can help make that happen. While not guaranteed, we strive to accommodate every request.
- If you are looking to check in later than 8:00 PM, please call us to confirm in case special instructions are needed for access to your unit.
- 10:00 AM on the day of your departure
- Requests for a limited number of late check-outs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis by dialing "0" from your room phone to reach our Front Desk Team.
- If you would like to help our housekeeping team, please
- collect all bed linen and towels and place near the entrance of your unit in two separate piles.
- take trash to the dumpster located on the southwest portion of the parking lot.
- load used dishes and start the dishwasher.
- Complimentary parking is available onsite.
- One vehicle per unit is available. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owners expense.
- No trailer parking is available onsite.
- Our WiFi network is a secured network. Here is the network name and password/key:
- Network Name: North Shore Inn
- Password/Key: 2319382365
- Our hotel and all lodging facilities in the State of Michigan are 100% smoke-free.
- Vaping, marijuana, and any form of smoking is included in this policy at North Shore Inn Condo Hotel.
- Designated smoking areas 25 feet away from all exterior entrances are available.
- We do not accept pets in any units or on the property of North Shore Inn.
- Any guests found to have a pet will be instructed to leave promptly. Failure to respect this policy will result in a cleaning fee in addition to leaving the property.
- No grills are provided or allowed onsite.
Do Not Feed the Ducks/Wildlife
- Enjoy our beachfront wildlife by letting them live wild. By feeding ducks, geese, and other wildlife, our beach and lakeshore become less desirable to use for all guests.
Beach and Lakeshore Use
- Our sugar-sand beach features lounge chairs for guest use.
- A grass and deck area are also available for guest use – the deck area features tables and chairs.
- Boats and water sports equipment are allowed to be anchored off the beach with an owner-supplied mooring.
- The mooring must not obstruct other guests’ use of the beach and water way.
- The seasonal heated outdoor pool is open daily from 9 AM until 9 PM.
- Pool towels are found in the outdoor pool area.
- The pool is open from Mid-May through Mid-October, depending on seasonal weather.
- Each room is equipped with a coffee maker – some are single-cup makers while others make larger pots. Coffee and amenities are supplied, but you're welcome to bring your own favorite from home. Please see your unit’s description for the type of coffee maker it offers.
- Housekeeping services are supplies-only during your stay. If you need anything, please call our Front Desk by dialing “0” and we can bring supplies to you. You are welcome to come to the desk as well. If your stay is 7 days or longer, we will do a full service of the room on every 7th day (or a set day of the week that we determine for your stay).
- On-site coin-operated laundry facilities are available to all guests on our 2nd floor near the elevator.
- Laundry soap and softener are available for purchase through the Front Desk or you may bring your own.
- Iron and ironing boards are located in the guest laundry area.
- Save time, unwind! Use our partner, STOCKED, and they will get all your grocery needs and have them ready in your room for your arrival! Click HERE to save your time!
- Here are two grocers and nearest pharmacy:
- If you need mail sent to you during your stay, our address is 2305 N US-31 North, Traverse City, MI 49686
- Please notify our team if you are expecting any mail.
- Your care and concern for the unit you’re staying in and the property of North Shore Inn that you use is essential. Any damage found in your unit will be your financial responsibility to repair or place the damaged item(s)/property. We will use all means necessary to collect these damages on behalf of the unit’s owner and the entire ownership of North Shore Inn Condo Hotel.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the total cost of the reservation is due at time of reserving.
- The remaining balance of the stay will be required 7 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations reserved inside 7 days prior to arrival require a 100% deposit.
- Reservations canceled at least 30 days prior to arrival receive a 100% refund of the total charges.
- Reservations canceled at least 14 days prior to arrival receive a 50% refund of their total charges.
- Reservations canceled inside 14 prior to arrival receive no refund.
Questions or Reservation Inquiries